You can find a humane squirrel and rodent trap at most all-purpose stores, this video recommends Home Depot and will cost about thirty-five dollars. To bait it you will need some peanut butter and crackers. Take out four crackers and break them in half. Spread some peanut butter on one side of each piece. In the middle of the trap there is a trigger that is raised when active. Place two pieces of the cracker behind the trigger deep in the cage. Next place two pieces upside down on the trigger so they stick. Now position the remaining crackers and peanut butter in the front part of the cage. Finally smear some peanut butter on the front of the cage to lure them in. Find a place to set the trap by a tree and crush up one more cracker. Sprinkle it around the front of the opening and wait.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades