In this tutorial, we learn how to remove a turkey tail fan. Get the tail fan and spread it out, then hold the secondary tail fans and cut the tail fans out. You will want to cut at the base of the turkey where the but is, skinning a little bit to get it out. The removal should be pretty quick and simple. Before you do this, you should prepare the turkey by hanging it upside down on a tree. Keep the tail fan in borax powder until you're able to properly store it to make a trophy out of it. This will preserve it if you keep it refrigerated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades