In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a realistic goose call. The materials required for this project are: a plastic bottle cap, scissors, rubber band and a piece of paper. Begin by making a small hole in the bottle cap. Then wrap the paper around the other side of the bottle cap and secure it with the rubber band. Now just blow in the hole and make a humming sound to create a goose call. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy goose hunting, and would like to learn how to create a simple goose call for free to save money and easily attract geese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades