In this tutorial, we learn how to skin a deer hide. First, cut into the joint on the back legs. Cut across this, then down through the back side of the leg. Open the leg up with the knife and continue to cut until you see the last joint. After this, you can snap the leg and then repeat this same process for all of the legs. Now, apply pressure to the neck where you want to cut and then skin the stomach area from the inside area. Keep the tip of the knife away from the hide so you don't poke any holes in it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades