In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial Dave from 'journey the outdoors' explains how to make a bench shooting bag. This is used by bench or week-end shooters for recreation purposes. For this you will need an old sock. Take one that you don't use anymore and preferably a tight knit sock. Then fill it with rice and tie the open end of the sock. You can also fill it with beans or some other such substance. Rice and beans being bigger than sand, there will be more air in the bag and it will also be lighter. You can then give a dent in the middle of the bag with your hand for the arm to rest while shooting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades