In this tutorial we learn how to field dress a deer. First, put some gloves on and grab a sharp knife. After this, puncture a hole in the lower half of the throat of the deer. Next, start to cut up until you reach the neck. There will be a lot of blood that comes out, just a warning. Then, you will see the inside of the deer start to come out from the fur. Cut the piece of the neck and then tie together at the end. To finish, go to the rear end of the deer and cut from the hole. Tie it with a rope to finish, then you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades