Looking to stick your winning game on your wall? In this two part tutorial, learn how to deflesh the skull and antlers of a deer and make it into what is commonly known as a Dry Skull, Desert, European, Texas, or Western Mount. Part one covers starting with the harvested animal, a typical plaque, discussing set-up and basic methods, the bone overview and the processes' start. Part two continues the defleshing of the skull base, tightening of the nasal bones, whitening, detailing, antler base touch-up and mounting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades