In this tutorial, we learn how to score a big buck or elk with Stan Potts. First, take the bottom of it and remove a bottom line from the main beam. Measure the length of all of the sides. If you're going to cut it out, you should be perfectly even with the top. Then, you will do this on the other side for a typical frame. From here, take the greatest inside spread at a perpendicular angle and that will be your spread credit. Add up each side individually and then you will find the difference, which will be the deduction. After this, you will add in the non typical points that don't grow from the main beam. Add this all together and you've got your score.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades