In this tutorial, we learn how to make sure your game is really dead. One of the best things is to stay away from the feet, then touch the eyes with the end of your rifle. If there is no reaction at all, then the animal is dead for sure. After this, you will need to attach a validated elk tag to the animal, making sure it's secured. Glue it to the ear using your hands and pressing it down for several seconds. In different states, there are rules and regulations as to where you have to apply the tag, so make sure you know before you hunt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades