In this video, we learn how to use arapuca in a bird trap. First, place the arapuca underneath the trap, then place two bricks on both sides, along with a stick to prop up the trap. Now, leave this around until you catch a bird. When you finally catch the bird, stick your hands through the top of the trap and get your hands around the bird. After this, lift the trap up and let the bird go. Make sure the goat doesn't see you set the trap, or else they will eat the arapuca that you have laid out. Hopefully this will work to help catch your birds and get rid of them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades