In this tutorial, we learn how to clean a coyote. Start out by cutting the legs and up to the inside of the rear end. Cut the skin around the feet and then peel the fur and skin upwards. Trim into the butt of the coyote, then cut around the tail into the middle. Keep pulling the skin up around the legs of the animal and around the thighs, using a sharp knife to loosen the skin. Remove the skin completely from around the legs, then cut the tail so only the bone is left and the skin is off. After this, hang the coyote with a rope and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades