In this video, you'll learn how to field dress a deer. Put on gloves. Use Ozark trail hunting knife for dressing the deer. Place deer on its back, head facing away from you. Starting from the anus, split the deer up the middle to the chest. Use left had to prevent cutting or nicking the internal organs. Stretch the cavity open. Loosen organs from cavity wall. Cut out the entrails and all organs. Make an anal incision. Use the butt tool to remove the butt/final portion of intestine. Saw the pelvic bone with a small saw. Pull out any remaining debris in the carcass. Turn the carcass over and allow the blood to drain out. Dressing is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades