To clean fowl (ducks, geese, pheasant, etc) in the field, begin by turning it on its back. Lay it down on a flat surface. Grab a handful of flesh, underneath the head and neck and rip it away. Continue ripping the skin and feathers off around the torso. You will need to retain one wing for identification. Cut one wing off with clippers.
Continue skinning it. Leave the head on. Cut along the backbone. Cut along the edge of the neck. Grab the head in one hand and the torso in the other. Pull apart. This will leave you with the breast and the head separated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades