This video describes how to skin a pheasant to prepare it for cooking and get the most out of the meat. The presenter starts by making a cut longways along the breast bone of the pheasant. Once you make the small incision you can peel the skin and feathers off of the pheasant. The presenter indicates that the main areas of meat are the breast area and the thighs. Next is cutting along the bones into the chest cavity and separating the collar bone. Instead of "gutting" the pheasant, the presenter is cutting off the good pieces of meat. Continue cutting the pieces of meat off of the pheasant. The meat will then be soaked in water to separate any remaining feathers and ready it for cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades