In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a rattling and grunt call for Whitetail bucks. You can use a Mad Buck call, as it sounds really good. When you are grunting, make sure it sounds natural. Use short grunts. Put your hand over the end and let go as you make the call. This will allow you to make a good, solid grunt. A tending grunt can also be used during certain times. This consists of short little grunts. Grunt about thirty seconds before you start rattling. You should rattle only around November 1st to November 20th. At this time, the bucks are looking for others. Viewing this video will allow you to use the proper techniques when it comes to making grunt calls and rattling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades