This how-to video explains how to be safe while hunting in a tree stand.
Always follow these simple rules if you hunt from a tree stand:
* Use 3 points of contact when climbing up or down.
* Use a haul line to raise or lower your bow or empty firearm.
* Use a short tether on your safety belt or harness.
hunter in a tree stand
Chances are, one out of three hunters who hunt from a tree stand will fall from their stand sometime during his or her hunting career.
Falls can be caused by a variety of factors, including weaknesses in the stands' structure, incorrect installation of a tree stand, failure to use a safety harness and hunters dozing off while on the stand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades