A professional taxidermist demonstrates the "bondo ear" method for a whitetail deer mount in this video taxidermy tutorial. The mixture used is half bondo and half polyester resin, and the ears on the deer mount are further stuffed with a fiberglass mat to reinforce the material. The mixture is then placed on a stick and then slid down the ear of the deer skin cape. Amateur taxidermists can watch this instructional video and learn how to prepare the ears on a deer mount by the bondo method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades