Whether you're hiking or hunting, spending time outdoors can also be an opportunity to spend time with man's best friend--your dog! Get tips from this how-to video on spending time with your dog AND keeping her safe.
Obedience training is a must, but so is planning ahead. You'll need to pack for your dog's needs as well as your own. There's no reason your dog can't carry his own luggage. And the most important item in his pack will be his own first aid kits.
You can make your own. Here's what you'll need. First, the essentials: a blanket; your vet's phone number; a gauze bandage, which can double as a tourniquet; first aid tape, gauze sponges; q-tips, non-stick telfa pads; saline solution; tweezers or forceps; and blunt-end scissors--all to protect your dog. Don't forget a human first aid kit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades