How to Keep a hunting logbook
Wade Bourne of MyOutdoorTV.com shows you how important it is to use a hunting logbook year in and year out. The logbook acts as a database, where you can store information such as:
- Locations: Where did you hunt?
- Hunting Buddies: Who did you hunt with?
- Time: What day and time did you go on the hunt?
- Species: What were you hunting for?
- Outcome: What happened on the hunt? What was the weather like? Did you bag a gobbler or take down a big buck?
- Photos: Use your logbook as a hunting photo guide.
By storing this information you'll be a smarter hunter, and you'll become a better hunter by using the information to your advantage.