Wade Bourne of MyOutdoorTV.com shows you how important it is to use a hunting logbook year in and year out. The logbook acts as a database, where you can store information such as:
- Locations: Where did you hunt?
- Hunting Buddies: Who did you hunt with?
- Time: What day and time did you go on the hunt?
- Species: What were you hunting for?
- Outcome: What happened on the hunt? What was the weather like? Did you bag a gobbler or take down a big buck?
- Photos: Use your logbook as a hunting photo guide.
By storing this information you'll be a smarter hunter, and you'll become a better hunter by using the information to your advantage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades