This is gruesome. Beware. Don't watch if you're easily grossed out. The rat has a battery access hatch made out of velcro on its back, not shown in the film. If you solder a battery, make sure you do it quick - if the battery is exposed to heat from the soldering gun for too long, it will EXPLODE! You can buy feeder pets - rats, mice, and even rabbits and sometimes guinea pigs - at snake food stores. just browse the yellow pages. The original tutorial is by CANIDA on Instructables. She also did the battery access hatch and LED lights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades