In this video taxidermy tutorial series, a professional taxidermist demonstrates how to flesh a whitetail deer head. Whether you're tanning yourself or taking it to a professional tannery, the preparation of the deer flesh needs to be done the same way. An anti-bacterial spray needs to be applied to keep the skin from being damaged. All remnants of meaty muscle, fat, or ligaments need to be removed so that only the skin is tanned. Amateur taxidermy enthusiasts can learn how to carry out the process of fleshing the head of a whitetail deer and experienced practitioners can pick up new tricks by watching this instructional video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades